1. USER INFORMATION
AYB HISLABOR S.L., hereinafter responsible, is responsible for the processing of the user's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, so the following treatment information is provided:
End of treatment: maintain a business relationship with the user. The operations planned for the treatment are:
- Referral of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical, present or future, that makes it possible to make commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the person in charge and related to their products and services, or of their collaborators or suppliers with whom the latter has reached any promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are put at your disposal.
- Send the newsletter of the Web page.
Data conservation criteria: they shall be preserved as long as there is mutual interest in maintaining the end of treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they shall be removed with adequate security measures to ensure the seudonimización of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legal obligation.
Rights that assist the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and suppression of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a complaint with the control Authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not conform to the current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Address: AYB HISLABOR S.L.. AUTOVÍA A-62 KM 148 EL MONTICO, 47100 TORDESILLAS (VALLADOLID).
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly accept and freely and unequivocally, that their data are necessary to attend to your request, by the lender, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the person responsible are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof. The person in charge informs and expressly guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever it makes some type of transfer of personal data, it will be requested previously the express consent, informed and Unambiguous on the part of the users. All the data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. If all data are not provided, the information and services provided are not guaranteed to be fully tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force in the protection of personal data, the person responsible is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of the personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with The principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are lawfully, loyally and transparently treated in relation to the person concerned and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The responsible guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that can exercise them.